TEACHER TRAINING COURSE, MADRID (WKNDS) 2023
FORMACIón de Profesores, MADRID (Findes) 2023
Navakarana vinyāsa Hrdayam (m1)
Welcome to, M1 – Module 1, Teacher Training course of Navakaraṇa Vinyāsa Hṛdayam
Bienvenidos al, M1 – Modulo 1, Formación de profesores de Navakaraṇa Vinyāsa Hṛdayam
Each module consists of 108 hours. During each module participants learn three different series. Each series consists of three sequences.
Cada Modulo consiste de 108hrs. Durante cada modulo, los participantes aprenderan tres series diferentes. Cada serie consiste de tres secuencias.
The Series of Module 1 are: / Los Series de Modulo 1 son:
– trikoṇa sāraṇī (triangle series / serie del triangulo)
– parigha sāraṇī (gate series / serie de la puerta)
– ekapāda kapota sāraṇī (one-leg pigeon series / serie de una-pierna paloma)
With the support of your teacher, Alessandra Oram, and the manual that we will provide you, you are trained:
Con el apoyo de tu profesor, Alessandra Oram y con el manual que recibirás, vamos a entrenarte a:
1. to learn the sequences by memory;
aprender las secuencias a memoria;
2. to have in-depth understanding of the anatomy & kinesiology of each movement and pose;
tener una compresión profunda de la anatomía, kinesiología de cada movimiento y postura;
3. to provide clear instructions;
dar instrucciones claras;
4. to spot, adjust and assist students’ movement and poses.
saber cómo ajustar y asistir el movimiento y las posturas de los alumnos.
SCHEDULE | HORARIO –
(Across 4 weekends, a total of 12 days = 108 hours)
(Repartido en 4 fines de semana, un total de 12 días = 108 horas)
9:00 am – 7:00 pm, 9hrs everyday (1hr lunch break)
9:00 am – 7:00 pm, 9hrs cada día (1hr para comer)
DATES | FECHAS –
Training dates with Alumni (Alessandra Oram):
Fechas de formación con Alumni (Alessandra Oram):
22 / 23 / 24 – Septiembre, 2023
03 / 04 / 05 – Noviembre, 2023
15 / 16 / 17 – Diciembre, 2023
Dates of the final review with Alumni (Alessandra Oram) & Maestro (Dario Calvaruso):
Fechas de revisión final con Alumni (Alessandra Oram) y Maestro (Dario Calvaruso):
16 / 17 / 18 – Febrero 2024
FEE | PRECIO –
All payments to be done via Bank Transfer. (Fee does not include accommodation or catering).
Todo los pagos se realizaran por transferencia bancaria. (Precio no incluye alojamiento ni comida).
Fee(M1 – 108hrs): €1,590 iva included
Precio (M1 – 108hrs): €1,590 iva incluido
(please send an email to: email@example.com to let us know of your interest in the training and provide us with the following details:)
(por favor enviar un correo a: firstname.lastname@example.org ; dejándonos saber vuestro interés en la formación y facilitarnos los siguientes datos:)
– First & Last Name / Nombre y Apellidos
– Mobile Phone / Telefono Móvil
– Billing Address / Dirección de facturación
– ID No. or Passport No. / Numero de DNI o Passporte
– Spoken Languages / Idiomas
FOOD & ACCOMMODATION | COMIDA & ALOJAMIENTO
Accommodation: This is not included in the fee. However we can assist in recommending you local accommodation. We also help you to team up with other individuals that are signed up to the training, so that you can share rented accommodation together, if that helps to make it more economical.
Alojamiento: No está incluido en la tarifa. Sin embargo, podemos ayudarlo a recomendarle alojamiento local. También lo ayudamos a formar equipo con otras personas que se inscribieron en la capacitación, para que puedan compartir el alojamiento alquilado juntos, si eso ayuda a que sea más económico
Food: This is not included in the fee. However, we always work with quality vegan chefs for our trainings. If you would like to join in on the catering service that we can provide, please ask us and we can inform you of the additional fees.
Comida: No está incluida en la tarifa. Sin embargo, siempre trabajamos con chefs veganos de calidad para nuestros entrenamientos. Si desea unirse al servicio de catering que podemos proporcionar, por favor pregúntenos y le informaremos de las tarifas adicionales. Con NOMAD KITCHEN, el precio sera €15/comida.
LOCATION | UBICACIÓN
C/ Vinaroz, 36
NUBYA – GOOGLE MAPS
C. de Vinaroz, 36, 28002 Madrid
Frequently asked questions
● Can start learning Navakaraṇa Vinyāsa directly with a Teacher Training Course?
Yes you can but it si adviseble you first get familar withthe method and you attend at least the Essentials Workshop. It is important get to know with the faculty and to know about our practice and methodology before you commit to Navakaraṇa teacher training.
● I am mainly interested in improving my practice (rather than teaching). Can I also join this Teacher Training Programme?
Yes, you can and it can be very helpful in improving your practice. The training will cover both practice and teaching skills. Anyway the main purpose of the training is to make you a Navakaraṇa Teacher. Make sure that you inform the teacher about your main focus before starting the training.
● Due to some conditions, I can’t practice but I am interested in teaching and improving my teaching skills. Can I focus on hands-on adjustment and other teaching skills during the practice hours?
It might be possible, but you should request a permission from the faculty providing detailed explanation.
● Can I join this training if I am pregnant or if have other health conditions?
You should check with your doctor and follow his advice. If your doctor considers you fit to join the training programme, you can register. In this case you have to inform us at the time of registration.
● Can I register to a single module? Yes, you can! You can register to a single module, two modules or four modules. If you buy a package of 4 module and you are not usre yet regarding where to join the upcoming course you can decide later where to join the next modules.
● Can I start with learning Navakaraṇa Vinyāsa from Module 2 and follow up with module 1 later? Yes, you can. Indeed it is important to understand that the optimal conditions for learning Navakaraṇa Vinyāsa it to proceed in order. If you start with Module 2 you may feel behind other students who have already completed Module 1. If you can deal such feeling it is perfectly fine to do in order module 2 and then module 1. Our syllabus is vast. It takes years for learning Navakaraṇa Vinyāsa. For this reason we have structure our courses making it as flexible as possible to fit your schedule. From November 2021 in order to enter Navakaraṇa Vinyāsa Trainings you have first complete the 3-day Essentials Workshop.
● Can I register tp Module 3 and/or Module 4 without having completed Module 1 and Module 2? No, you cannot. In order to register to Module 3 and/or Module 4 you must have completed both Module 1 and Module 2. It is import you get well familiar with Navakaraṇa Vinyāsa practice and teaching before go into Module 3 and 4.
● How many modules can I do in one year? Navakaraṇa is a sophisticated practice and methodology. In order to maintain high-standard in the learning process it is important that you allow time to assimilated what you learn in the training. You also have to consider that, Navakaraṇa Vinyāsa Teacher Trainings are intensive programme; and can be very exhausting joining more than two training in one year. It is important that you allow time for body recovery between trainings. We advise to start with Essentials Workshop then proceed with Module 1 and gradually with Module 2, 3 and 4.
● How many teacher training courses has Navakaraṇa method and in what they consists?
In the Navakaraṇa Svasthavṛtta Course you learn techniques for self-transformation through holistic lifestyle, in the Navakaraṇa Vinyāsa Bheṣaja you learn a collection of healing sequences and holistic therapies, in the Navakaraṇa Vinyāsa Hṛdayam you learn a collection of multilevel sequences. In the Navakaraṇa Śikṣā Paddhati you learn teaching skills and choreography in full details.
Further there are trainings such as Prakṛṣṭa (advanced series) and Mārgaṇa (seeking one’s path) which are taught only one-to-one.
● Should I join all the courses?
It is up to you how far you want to deepen your knowledge.
● Is the next module be taught in same location and language of last year?
We make effortys to keep the same location but we cannot guaranty. There are so many factors, such as venue availabilities, government restrictions, pandemics, political and social issues and many other factors which make impossible to predict for the next year. As a good students you have to leave your “comfort zone” and be ready that you may have to travel in different locations and/or learn in English to catch with the trainings programme.
● I am struggling with the fundamental transaction of Navakaraṇa Vinyāsa practice. Do you have a specific workshop for learning these essentials? Yes, you learn all the fundamental transaction and condition exercise to master these movements in “The Essentials workshop”.
● In which language are taught the courses? Master Teacher Training Courses are international programmes and are taught in English to make them accessible to students of different countries. if you are not familiar with English language you can request a translator. Please check with us before you register to the course. Enquire now. Anyway if you are willing to became a teacher you will need to learn English and get familiar with other languages too. Alumni Teacher Trainings are sometime taught in local language as are generally tor students of that specific locations.
● Why Master Teacher Trainings and the manulas are in English?
Navakaraṇa Teacher Training course are international.We have partecipants from all over the world attending our training. Thus all the course and manuals are in English. In some cases we have live interpretors. Please check with the facultiy if possible to appoint live interpreter in your language.
● Can I join if I do not speak or understand English? Generally we provide live interpreter or translator for the teacher training programmes in China, Japan, South Korea, Mongolia and Taiwan. If the training is held in other courtiers from those mentioned above mentioned please check with us sending your enquiry from here. We will get back to you.
● I would love teaching but I feel blocked. How should I overcome this fear? Don’t force it. Let it happen naturally. With the successful conclusion of the training we certify that you have completed the course. This mean that you have been a good student during the course and that you have gather all the necessary informations, knowledge and tools to become a teacher. Graduation does not mean that you are a teacher. To become a teacher requites plenty of experience. Start teaching to you family members and friends. From there if you put efforts, dedication, time and consistency one day you will find yourself in a small studio, then doing workshops in the leading studios across the world and then into international conferences or media. It takes some time. Enjoy the journey of sharing with others all way through!
● Will I be able to teach and/or practise Navakaraṇa series after completing the programme?
The objective of the teacher training is to pass to you all the necessary information to master the practice and teaching of all the series you have learned during the courses. If you are committed, you should be able to practise and teach all the Navakaraṇa Series in full form or personalised way. However, it really depends on your efforts, receptiveness and commitment.
How many type of classes I can teach after completing Navakaraṇa Vinyāsa Hṛdayam teacher training programme? If you complete all the four modules of the Navakaraṇa Vinyāsa Hṛdayam you wil be able to teach 36 sequences in a variety of formats. As Navakaraṇa Studio or Accademy you can offer plenty of different types of classes. The official formats of classes of Navakaraṇa Vinyāsa Hṛdayam includes: 12 Series Classes (traditional and led class) Essentials Classes (such as Prāṇa Essentials, Karaṇa Essentials, Flow Essential), Methodology Classes, Deconstruction Classes (for all the 36 series); Focus Classes (such as Inversion, Anterior Stretch, Core, Detox and Hip Opening), Chanting Classes, Conditioning Classes. If you have completed the Navakaraṇa Vinyāsa Bheṣaja you can also incorporate in your studio syllabus: 3 Series (traditional and led class), Sound Meditation and emotional release (catharsis), Conscious breathing and relaxation techniques; Self-hypnosis and emotional release (catharsis) and Cognitive restructuring.
● When I will study the use of Naṭṭuvaṅgam? You wil be trained in Naṭṭuvaṅgam in the Navakaraṇa Śikṣā Paddhati (Teaching Skills) Teacher Training Course. Indeed, as learning Naṭṭuvaṅgam requires time and progessive learning you are gradually introduced to the basics of “stick and block” during the Navakaraṇa Vinyāsa Hṛdayam.
● Can I graduate if I miss one session or one day?
No! Students undergoing this programme must be fully committed and understand that 100% full attendance is required. They must also be willing to leave other personal or professional commitments during the duration of the programme. Students can graduate with certification only with 100% attendance.
● Will I receive a certificate after the programme?
Students who have followed the code of conduct, study diligently and complete successfully the training receive ATC Certificate on the closing day. Only teachers holding ATC Certoficate (Athorised Trainng Course) are allowed to teach Navakaraṇa.